Connect With Us.
Drop us a line, or come visit. We'd love to hear from you.
Want to visit?
The Apothecary Garden is open for Medicinal Pick-Your-Own on Saturdays and Sundays, 10-4, during June-September, weather permitting. If the day is muddy or rainy, check our social media to see if the garden is open.
What's Gravity Hill?
Gravity Hill is a property that hosts four businesses:
Roots to River Farm, an organic vegetable farm, CSA, and farm market
The Farm Cooking School, an incredible farm-to-table cooking school
The Barn at Gravity Hill, a non-profit event venue
Locust Light Farm, that's us!
These businesses work together collaboratively. We share a mission of connecting people to food, the land, and their own wellness. We are dear friends. We share the land and the facilities on this property. We work together, sweat together, laugh together, break bread together, and grow together. Simply put, we love each other, and the community at Gravity Hill reflects that. Come visit, and experience it for yourself.
Things to do at Gravity Hill:
- Shop at the Roots to River Farm Market for your weekly groceries
- Visit the Farm Market for wood-fired pizza, delicious soups, or homemade hotdogs
- Take a cooking class at The Farm Cooking School
- Pick your own flowers or cherry tomotoes
- Meet the silly alpacas, llamas, and miniature donkey
- Stroll through the fields and enjoy the scenery
- Have a picnic: get lunch at the market and relax on one of our picnic blankets
- Meditate in the Apothecary Garden
- Learn to harvest and dry herbs
- Buy some herbal tea or lip balm at the farm market
Visit us at Gravity Hill. You'll leave happy.
We are located at Gravity Hill:
67 Pleasant Valley Rd
Titusville, NJ, 08560
Our Apothecary Garden is located on the top of the hill, behind the Market Building and the High Tunnels. Park in front of the Market Building and walk straight back.
Our products are for sale in the Market Building whenever the Farm Market is open. Market Hours vary seasonally.
Summer Hours: Sat and Sun, 10:00-4:00.
Winter Hours: Sun 10:00-3:00, Weds 3:00-6:30.
Some classes are taught in the Apothecary Garden, and others are taught at The Barn. To get to The Barn, make the first left after entering and follow the road all the way up to the red barn.