Our bodies begin to wake up in the spring just as the earth does. After a long winter, our internal organs and body systems kick into higher gear and are ready to cleanse.
Our bodies are connected to the earth in this way, and the plants that first appear are supportive of this cleansing process. In this class we will:
- Discuss the function of the liver in detoxifying
- Visit the Apothecary Garden to harvest burdock
- Learn how to use dandelion, violet, poke root, and burdock root.
- Discuss the healing power of the bitter flavor
- Make herbal bitters to take home
Tuesday, April 24th
*Pre-registration is required.*