The Apothecary Garden is open on weekends for Pick-Your-Own Medicinals!
Wander through the Apothecary Garden, learn what's growing, and harvest your own herbs to take home.
We will be there to guide you. You'll pay by the pound for the fresh herbs.
Reasons to pick your own herbs:
- You get to connect with the plant before you pick from it.
- You are able to ask permission and offer gratitude.
- Some herbs have different qualities when used fresh, but it's difficult to get fresh medicinal herbs unless you have your own garden.
- Some folks like to harvest at a specific time in the lunar cycle.
- You're able to see what the plant looks like as it's growing make sure that positive energy is going into the medicine you make.
- You can harvest at a specific point in the plant's growth cycle.
- You will become more connected to the plant world and to your medicine.
The Garden is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10-4, unless it's raining. If you're not sure, check our Instagram or Facebook, where we'll post if it's closed.
While you're there, the Farm Market is open. Grab some lunch, organic, veggies, mushrooms, and more. For more info about the market, click here.
The Apothecary Garden is located at the top of the property. Continue straight up the drive and wind all the way up the hill until you reach the gravel parking lot beside the market building. Park in the parking lot, and walk straight back behind the high tunnels. You will see the Apothecary Garden behind the high tunnels.